This shining book is a treasure trove of luck.The engaging text and beautiful illustrations explore lucky symbols, names, colors and objects, as well as bad and good omens, superstitions and practices from around the world. History and folklore lovers will love the fascinating historical and cultural references, while believers in mysticism will love the details about fortune and rituals, and those looking for luck will find symbols to keep and celebrate&mdashas well as avoid.
• Lively illustrations enhance the text
• Full of information pertaining to luck, prosperity, symbols, rituals and success
Fans of The Golden Book of Fortune Telling and Fortune-Telling Birthday Book will love this book.
• Perfect gift for those experiencing milestones, such as new grads, newlyweds, young people getting their start, job seekers, and anyone who wants a bit of good luck
• Art, design, and illustration fans will love the look of this book
- Format: Hardback
- Publication Date: 14 August 2018
- Pages: 224
- Height: 152 mm
- Width: 114 mm
- Illustrations: 2-colour illustrations throughout