Houseplants have the power to transform any room. With their lush foliage and structural beauty, they help create indoor oases that bring a sense of tranquility to our busy lives. Fostering a connection to plants has many positive implications for us and our environment by strengthening our relationship with the natural world.
In Plantopedia, Lauren Camilleri and Sophia Kaplan from Leaf Supply present the definitive guide to keeping happy, healthy houseplants in any space. Featuring:
• More than 130 plant profiles including foliage plants, succulents and cacti, as well as rarer gems of the plant world.
• Detailed care information including troubleshooting tips and tricks to ensure that your houseplants thrive.
• Plants for all levels of indoor gardeners, from budding novices to green thumbs and beyond.
- Publish Date: October 27, 2020
- Format: Hardcover
- Category: Gardening - House Plants & Indoor
- Trim Size: 7-7/8 x 10-1/4
- Pages: 416
- ISBN: 978-1-925811-77-3
About the Author
Lauren Camilleri and Sophia Kaplan are the brainchildren behind the Sydney-based interior-design nursery Leaf Supply. They have professional backgrounds in interior architecture and advertising, respectively. Together, they have previously authored Leaf Supply and Indoor Jungle for Smith Street Books.